The MT-07 Forum

What is the most popular topic?

TylerNT02

• Premium Member

I know oil is a highly talked about discussion and most of it seems to be user preference or opinion but what topics on this forum are the most talked about or controversial? 

• Premium Member

pretty much anything in "off-topic" sub forum 😆

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

I know all, I see all

I think the most talked about topic is oil and how to use on your tires as well as seat for a slicker look.  Next is Pipes and how to smoke them, after plugs and how not to use them as sex toys

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

1 hour ago, r1limited said:

Next is Pipes and how to smoke them

@TylerNT02Think about it for a longer minute

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes.” --Thomas Jefferson quoting Cesare Beccaria

21 hours ago, r1limited said:

I know all, I see all

I think the most talked about topic is oil and how to use on your tires as well as seat for a slicker look.  Next is Pipes and how to smoke them, after plugs and how not to use them as sex toys

Your forum name should be Jambi because Jambi knows and sees all. Oh, and he is a naughty boy, like you, also.

Beemer

AlbatrossCafe

Threads/topics I feel like I see a lot:

• "Best" oil
  • "Best" exhaust
  • Loudest exhaust
  • When to change spark plugs
  • Questions about 2WDW reflash
  • Cyclops LED headlight
  • FZ-07R Conversion
  • Opinion on a new FZ-07 competitor
  • Some post that turns out to be a link/ad to youtube vlog channel

24 minutes ago, Cruizin said:

And @r1limited 's posts going after  liberals in the "off topic" section.

For the record, I distinguish between liberal which in 40% of my collective research are failry normal and just geniuonly ill-informed and LibTard which I attack with malice and intent.

Wow! 8 out of 15 unread items 'Today' for me are Off Topic.  Is it time to change the banner to add "PLUS ALL YOU CAN EAT OFF TOPIC". BTW, that is where they will stay. 😊

Just do it! 

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:04 PM, Cruizin said:

is the most popular topic on this forum with over 9000 replies. If you want inspiration for your bike, start reading this topic. 

Gotta say it, it's #1.

Beemer

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
36 minutes ago, barneyfife said:

I thought it was "Removing the fuel tank warning stickers."  

(The thread that wouldn't die.)

🤣 yes! No matter how many there are in that one, there will always be questions to those who are unsure about what to do

We need a power band thread

• Global Moderator
36 minutes ago, r1limited said:

We need a power band thread

What, like Van Halen or Black Sabbath? ;) 

22 minutes ago, mjh937 said:

What, like Van Halen or Black Sabbath? ;) 

Wait,,, What?

You mean instead of a OEM Ducati to yamaha Power band there are custome actual name brand power bands like the Van Halen Power band?

Awesome, wonder if they come in 80's big hair power bands

2 hours ago, TylerNT02 said:

I'd have to go with the black sabbath powerband 

Never, No way.  I tested a Ducati Gold Powerband with springs from the Blue Oyster Cult Power band on my R1 and  WOWOW

• Premium Member
23 minutes ago, r1limited said:

Never, No way.  I tested a Ducati Gold Powerband with springs from the Blue Oyster Cult Power band on my R1 and  WOWOW

The "don't fear the reaper series" was the best

Archived