The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 2WDW Performance Packages

2wheeldynoworks

2wheeldynoworks

Hey riders!

We have bundled together some of our favorite exhaust systems and modifications with our ECU flashing service to help you guys save even more money than if you were to purchase them separately! These Performance Packages are labeled Street, Sport and Ultimate by the level of performance improvement that they offer. If you folks have any questions about these packages, or pricing on other systems and modification combinations, please don't hesitate to email us at 2wheeldynoworks@gmail.com!

Check out the FZ-07 Performance Packages here:

https://2wheeldynoworks.com/filter/?brand=537&model=539&years=1344

-2WDW

• 3 months later...

I'm late to the party like usual but that Yoshi package looks like a great deal to me. I'm going to order it soon.

Questions to anyone who can answer-

1) Are there any recommended intake mods that need to be done? Just yank out the snorkel or leave it all be?

2) Does the Yoshi pipe come with a baffle installed?

3) Are there any published or claimed DB ratings for the Carbon Yoshi?

Thank you!

M400

• Premium Member

1) From what I have seen on the forum, yanking the snorkel is your best bang for your buck. If you wanna take it further than that then you might as well go with the Horde air box.

2) I just got a Yoshimura pipe (not installed on bike yet) it comes with the baffle, but it is not installed.

3) I found this:

I also found this interesting

Archived