The MT-07 Forum

$50 Revzilla Gift card card contest!!

Cruizin

Ok, we are giving away a $50 Revzilla Giftcard! Who wants it? 

Rules

Our software will randomly select a member from the Member Map at the top of this forum. So, to be eligible you must have a pin on the Member Map.  You must also post a pic of your bike below. Any post will do.  

The give away is July 16th at 7:00PM Pacific time.  The winner will be emailed and after confirmation, I will send the winner their gift card via email. 

If there is no reply or confirmation within 24 hours, I will have the software randomly select a new winner. 

To place your pin on the member map, simply click the member map button above and then click the button to enter your desired City and State. I suggest against letting the software find your location because in some cases, it can actually post your actual address. 

And again, you must post a pic of your bike below. 

Revzilla has always been a friend of this forum and their shipping and return policies are the very best! 

Get your pin on the member map and post your bike pic below. GO! 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Premium Member

side_exhaust.thumb.jpg.b682d325b7a70edad70e3759d5b3ee8b.jpg

DewMan

Just shut up and ride.

• Global Moderator

I am not sure if moderators are eligible, but just in case. 

2772A97D-A125-454D-9A14-8EBE9BA64528.jpeg

Is the cut-off date/time to send in a pic the same as the "give away" date and time or is it sooner? If sooner, what's date & time? Thank you and thanks for the contest, been awhile!

Beemer

Liquidmetal

The day I brought it home.  Need a new pic now that I started doing some mods.

FZ07.jpg

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.

5 hours ago, Beemer said:

Is the cut-off date/time to send in a pic the same as the "give away" date and time or is it sooner? If sooner, what's date & time? Thank you and thanks for the contest, been awhile!

Cut off date is same as the give away date. Ill lock the thread when Im about to run the software and pick a winner. This map software we have is cool as hell, can do all kinds of things with it. 

Im running this contest so that the map fills up and then you guys can always find someone to ride with easily. 

• Premium Member

Capture+_2018-04-22-17-56-30.png

2015 fz-07- Hordpower Edition...2015 fj-09- 120whp- Graves Exhaust w/Woolich Race Kit- tuned by 2WDW

3 hours ago, Cruizin said:

Cut off date is same as the give away date. Ill lock the thread when Im about to run the software and pick a winner. This map software we have is cool as hell, can do all kinds of things with it. 

Im running this contest so that the map fills up and then you guys can always find someone to ride with easily. 

You sly dog, I knew it! Good idea!

I'm waiting for tomorrow night to do some cool night time photography of the bike so I'll put my pic up shortly after that.

Beemer

• Cruizin locked this topic

Archived