The MT-07 Forum

Review: Venom Triple Tree/Headlift Stand

jmacas87

Here's a quick review of the venom front triple tree stand with the [HASH]2 pin kit. I know others use this stand, but to make it easy for future readers I wanted to re-post here so people know that it does indeed work. (With the proper pin)

The [HASH]2 pin kit includes a 21mm pin that can be used with the FZ07. A pitbull [HASH]33 pin can also be used, but I found this stand via ebay with the [HASH]2 pin kit included for under $70 with 2 day shipping.

Quick background, I've used (but not owned) pitbull stands, cheapy harbor freight rear stand, and the trackside rear stand which I currently own. I'm currently using this venom stand with the trackside rear stand.

Comes packaged pretty good, here's a shot of it before assembly.

R9Mo3vIm.jpg
Assembly is easy, I didn't use instructions or anything as it's pretty obvious where things should go.
Construction is solid. Pit bull stands obviously offer top shelf construction, but these venom stands are no slouch and I have no worries about its structural integrity. 
xfhfoqDl.jpg
Here's the 21mm pin ([HASH]2 pin kit)

l9Ngfmdl.jpg

Here's the clearance under the headlight bracket when mounted. It's JUST fits, but fits nonetheless and it's solid.

IYJx56fl.jpg

9Y2H7KXl.jpg

Overall I'm very happy with the stand, it's use and construction. It's sturdy when mounted in conjunction with a solid rear stand. 
Again, getting pin kit [HASH]2 or the pitbull [HASH]33 will fit the opening for our lower triple trees.

Nice review. I have the same setup with the rear venom stand (including pin and bike color!) and my bike has been sitting on it for a few months with no issues while I work on it. For the price its hard to beat!

• 1 month later...
Here's a quick review of the venom front triple tree stand with the [HASH]2 pin kit. I know others use this stand, but to make it easy for future readers I wanted to re-post here so people know that it does indeed work. (With the proper pin) 
The [HASH]2 pin kit includes a 21mm pin that can be used with the FZ07. A pitbull [HASH]33 pin can also be used, but I found this stand via ebay with the [HASH]2 pin kit included for under $70 with 2 day shipping.

Quick background, I've used (but not owned) pitbull stands, cheapy harbor freight rear stand, and the trackside rear stand which I currently own. I'm currently using this venom stand with the trackside rear stand.

R9Mo3vIm.jpg
Assembly is easy, I didn't use instructions or anything as it's pretty obvious where things should go.
Construction is solid. Pit bull stands obviously offer top shelf construction, but these venom stands are no slouch and I have no worries about its structural integrity. 
xfhfoqDl.jpg

l9Ngfmdl.jpg

Here's the clearance under the headlight bracket when mounted. It's JUST fits, but fits nonetheless and it's solid.

IYJx56fl.jpg

9Y2H7KXl.jpg

Overall I'm very happy with the stand, it's use and construction. It's sturdy when mounted in conjunction with a solid rear stand. 
Again, getting pin kit [HASH]2 or the pitbull [HASH]33 will fit the opening for our lower triple trees.

Awesome review man!

R9Mo3vIm.jpg
xfhfoqDl.jpg

l9Ngfmdl.jpg

IYJx56fl.jpg

9Y2H7KXl.jpg

Do you happen to have the retail link to buy one ? Thanks!

R9Mo3vIm.jpg
xfhfoqDl.jpg

l9Ngfmdl.jpg

IYJx56fl.jpg

9Y2H7KXl.jpg

Do you happen to have the retail link to buy one ? Thanks! 

Here's an official link of the seller

https://www.kapscomoto.com/product_p/smi3010_smi3020-u-p2.htm ....... hint hint* much cheaper from the same seller on their amazon/ebay stores

I have the venom stands so I may be checking this out.  Can you just buy the triple tree portion and add it to your existing stand? 
yeah, but unfortunately almost as much as buying a new stand  :-S  

https://www.amazon.com/Venom-Motorcycle-Triple-Headlift-Attachment/dp/B00AV8HR2U

Ouch!!!.  I spent almost that much for a front and rear stand!!  Think I may lift the front from the bottom of the forks for a bit longer.  LOL 

Archived