The MT-07 Forum

Dart Manta FZ-07 Windscreen

username

• Premium Member

The dart fly screen! It's pretty decent as far as wind protection goes. As you can see it's this screen is pretty dang dark so it makes it difficult to see out of. With that in mind some people might like the straight black to match the bike which what I was going for. Now if that deters you from getting this sucker just hold on because there are 2 lighter tint options just for you! I'm still on the fence about the over all look of it but as far as functionality goes it's very good. Install is 15 minutes tops. Unless you ate a bag of popcorn prior to putting the screen on and drop the parts on the floor a heap of times and lose them over and over again then your looking at around 20 minutes. The customer service that Dart offers is spot on. Free shipping and quick replies to any emails. It's quality stuff they make too. No little nicks or misshapen parts or defects that I could detect. I'm a glass half empty kind of guy so I pretty much go out of my way to find issues with new parts for my bike and this specific part has my approval. Here are some pictors but I can get more with an actual camera upon request if someone would like to see them. Also I can offer different angles too. Anyway what's everyone's opinions on this thang?

tip it at the right angle and you too can model a Conquistador helmet. A flare at the top might make it even better.

bannerfans_1095431.jpg

I'm on the fence about the over all look of it as well. I like things that are different, that's why I got the screen I did but it has to be a different that's appealing (to me) somehow. The line or crease in the front center of the shield annoys me and the flat flanges that the bolts go into appear too wide to me. Connor Macleod of the clan Macleod would say it's a bit too .... Spanish peacockery.

[attachment id=884" thumbnail="1]

Beemer

• 8 months later...

Well, just dropped a buck-fity on the light gray for a new silver-blu 2016. Hoping for classic British \\Flat tracker mash-up.

Archived