The MT-07 Forum

End of summer meet 2015

mericc

crescentwrench

Ok - I CAN do the 20th - basically anywhere. Wasn't a problem at all, actually (except that hubby can't come cuz I still don't have the other moto ready for CA :( )

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking I need to make this one. I will tell my family I'm booked for the 20th :)
I'll be riding to the Meetup location from Highland Starbucks if anyone else wants to ride together.

crescentwrench
A couple of us had a ride scheduled for the 20th at the snake and possibly Malibu. We rescheduled this based upon the request to ride ACH on the 20th. It would be nice to know people's intentions. I personally do not care where we ride, just thought it would be a good opportunity to get together.[span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span][span]    [/span]
I would prefer ACH because it won't be so often that I'll be able to take such a long day for a ride (I don't think). And Now I'm confirmed I can make it.  That was nice of you guys to reschedule.

This will be my last weekend as a free woman before my grad program starts, so I want to enjoy!!!

Are people ready to nail down the specifics?

9.30 am at the La Canada Shell. Roll out at 9.45. We will be at NR by 10.30 for anyone coming from the desert side.
Edit - ACH may be closed at Islip Saddle and NR not accessible from the desert side.

• Premium Member

@Tanner are we going to take that back road? The back road that I took going back home last time was awesome. Would love to take that road going back up there. There wasn't really any traffic at all. I'm wondering how many members will actually be riding? I've really wanted to ride my Ninja 300 out there.

How about the following....

La Canada Shell past NR to Islip Saddle. Turn around and ride back on ACH to NR. Rest there, socialize, drink coffee and eat. Then we ride down ACH to Big Tee. Cut over on Big Tee, and ride it down to the Tujunga Shell and Seven Eleven at Oro Vista and Foothill.

We can pre-arrange pauses all along the route, if you guys like, so the pack can regroup and tighten up, and everyone can ride at their speed. I know which spots to use to keep everyone together and keep the ride moving along. 

I rode up to NR this afternoon. No issues at all. The road was in great shape. And since NR was closed, most of the other riders out there were riding past NR. We are GTG. 

Archived