The MT-07 Forum

ASV F3 Unbreakable Shorty Levers?

The Truth

I was looking at the Shorty ASV F3 Unbreakable Levers on Motomummy.com for like 162$ and i didn't see the FZ-07 option at all the closest option is the 2014 FZ09 and i had two questions:

1. Will the 2014 FZ09 shorty ASV levers fit my 2015 FZ07?

2. And if they do which color scheme would look better with the liquid graphite FZ07 in your opinion? I was thinking getting black levers and a blue adjuster or getting blue levers and a black adjuster to compliment the blue stock bits of the wheels and frame on the bike.

P.S. Also i was trying to decide between Pazzo and ASV and i think ASV just looks better? Do y'all agree?

"Shoot? I'm a hippie. The only thing I've shot is acid. I heard of a dude snorted it once. Thought his nose was a kangaroo and the moon was a dog! WOOH!" - The Truth (GTA San Andreas)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, I am also looking at ASV products. Was deciding between ASV and Pazzo, but selected ASV. Now deciding between C5 and F3. Probably will take C5 - because of the mate black colour to mach the Matt Gray (more expensive though). I was told that ASV levers from FZ-08 fit FZ-07 as well. I called ASV directly and the guy one the phone confirmed me that. However they don't have it on their website. I will buy and see myself ))

Lenny if I had the money I would go blue. Just not enough of it on the bike (think the handle bars would look killer in blue).

• 1 year later...

FZ8 levers WILL NOT fit on the FZ 07. I purchased 514 levers because of this forum, and the purches are too wide to fit on our bikes. I will call ASV tomorrow and see what I can do about getting levers that fit.

• Global Moderator

Just a heads up for those looking at the ASV F3 or C5 levers... there is a specific fitment for our FZ07.
BUT those that are looking to purchaae from Motomummy.com
look elsewhere.
they are no longer a vendor for ASV levers and though they are clearancing the remaining stock, our compatible levers are completely gone... as i found out this morning to my own dismay.

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

Just a heads up for those looking at the ASV F3 or C5 levers... there is a specific fitment for our FZ07. BUT those that are looking to purchaae from Motomummy.com
look elsewhere.
they are no longer a vendor for ASV levers and though they are clearancing the remaining stock, our compatible levers are completely gone... as i found out this morning to my own dismay.
Yep, confirmed. Tried myself. 

Honda Grom
CB 350

• Premium Member

I know I put a list of all the possible bike models that fit the same levers as the FZ07 somewhere on this forum.

That's how I was able to purchase mine. See below:

FZ6 FAZER 2004-2010 (F-16/Y-688)
FZ6R 2009-2011 (F-16/Y-688)
FZ8 2011-2013 (F-16/Y-688)
MT-07 2014 (F-16/Y-688)
MT-09/SR/FZ9 2014 (F-16/Y-688)
FZ1 FAZER 2006-2013 (F-16/Y-688)
FZ1 FAZER 2001-2005 (F-14/Y-688)
XJ6 DIVERSION 2009-2014 (F-16/Y-688)

It fits an FZ6R, but you need to see the specific year(s) you're looking at. I believe I got this list off another FZ07 forum.

ASV are nice, but I'll warn you on the colored levers. I purchased red ones for my other bike and they ended up looking magenta. It's been two years (this bike gets garaged daily), and they've faded to a pink.

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• Global Moderator
I know I put a list of all the possible bike models that fit the same levers as the FZ07 somewhere on this forum.  
That's how I was able to purchase mine. See below:

FZ6 FAZER 2004-2010 (F-16/Y-688)
FZ6R 2009-2011 (F-16/Y-688)
FZ8 2011-2013 (F-16/Y-688)
MT-07 2014 (F-16/Y-688)
MT-09/SR/FZ9 2014 (F-16/Y-688)
FZ1 FAZER 2006-2013 (F-16/Y-688)
FZ1 FAZER 2001-2005 (F-14/Y-688)
XJ6 DIVERSION 2009-2014 (F-16/Y-688)

It fits an FZ6R, but you need to see the specific year(s) you're looking at. I believe I got this list off another FZ07 forum.

ASV are nice, but I'll warn you on the colored levers. I purchased red ones for my other bike and they ended up looking magenta. It's been two years (this bike gets garaged daily), and they've faded to a pink.
Whats this?
magenta levers on a white fz? Damnit meek, always several steps ahead of my actions

Also that warning should apply to any anodized or non-powder/cerakoted surface
they will fade almost no matter the conditions the bike is kept in. Unless you ride it indoors as well.

My CRG arrow mirrors arrived black... stayed that way for about 3 months and are now a faded brown/black, nothing that can really be done about it.

It's just UV light deteriorating the pigments

ATGATT... ATTATT, two acronyms I live by.

• Premium Member
Whats this? magenta levers on a white fz? Damnit meek, always several steps ahead of my actions

Also that warning should apply to any anodized or non-powder/cerakoted surface
they will fade almost no matter the conditions the bike is kept in. Unless you ride it indoors as well.

My CRG arrow mirrors arrived black... stayed that way for about 3 months and are now a faded brown/black, nothing that can really be done about it.

It's just UV light deteriorating the pigments

LOL. I said my other bike @Sorykah!  
I have white levers to go with my white FZ... 

Instagram: @meekmade | You don't need to flat foot a bike to ride it.

• 11 months later...

If you check out revzilla, you can get the ASV C5 that will fit your FZ-07. Unfortunately the colors are limited to black and gold. They are $125 a piece with free shipping.

If your looking at ASV, get the C5's. Hands down one of the best levers out.

We sell the FZ-07 fitment for $225 for the pair, and I'll do free shipping as well. That's $25 lower than the competition mentioned :)

PM me if interested :)

- Paul

www.bellissimoto.com

• Premium Member

Unless an aftermarket part specifically says it will match our "blurple" the odds are greatly in favor of it clashing... quite grotesquely!!!

Archived