The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 pricing thread

Cruizin

Ok, lets kick this baby off! FZ-07 MSRP is $6,995. It starts hitting the dealers floors in July so you should be able to preorder one now!! Good time to call your dealer and arrange a preorder and find out when they will be getting one in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TwistedTorque

Guess I will be calling mine back tomorrow if he doesn't call me first. Let you all know what I find out :-D

• 3 weeks later...

My dealer here in Cuyahoga Falls, OH had one just hit the floor on Tuesday, July 1st. Rapid Red.

• Global Moderator

Everyone is getting a red one except me :( I am going to stop by my dealership this afternoon and see if I can get any more info. I am getting very impatient.

• Global Moderator

I stopped by the dealer. Mine is somewhere between Japan and Kent, WA. I was hoping for a bit more precision. I did see and sit on one at a different dealer. I am definitely sold. I love this bike.

$7200 otd at a dealer in Pennsylvania about 100 miles away. Might be able to haggle the uncrate fee down.

$7200 otd at a dealer in Pennsylvania about 100 miles away. Might be able to haggle the uncrate fee down.
Which dealership in PA?

I just got an out the door price of $7050 from Westfield Yamaha in Indiana. The don't have any in stock but the salesman said they had a ton on order and were supposed to arrive by the end of this month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received a quote from my local dealer here in KY. The bike is not at the dealer yet. He is looking into it.
Price is : MSRP $6990 + 6% tax $419.4 + registration $119.99 = OTD $7529.39

Hi all,
Picked up a 7 for 6999 plus 110 tag and title = drum roll.............$7109 out the door! This was in Hudson New Hampshire at Hudson Cycle Center.

RRokay Raggie

we here in CA get ripped off, taxes here r crazy. I paid 8200 LTD on my white fz07, things got too much torque, I always gota hang on, lol. 135 rider, it doesn't feel me.

www.youtube.com/infinion3

WA here, 8300 out the door on my liquid graphite fz07. I pick it up on tuesday. I can't wait. I was hoping to get out the door around 7500, everything seemed to be right around 8300 to 8800... At any rate, picks will show up next week!

Picking mine up to tomorrow morning at 7694.00 OTD. 6999.00 plus TT&L and here the whopper, 8% sales tax. Got quoted a price of 7400.00 but they don't have any in stock and already have deposits for the next 2.

Search for the post I made in the Costco FZ-07 Pricing thread.

$6500 from Romney Cycles plus appropriate taxes, tags, etc. required by the state you live in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

• Premium Member

Well, pulled the trigger on a white one today. $7850 otd, this is in orlando, fl. Got them down $400 so not a bad deal overall for a brand new bike in a huge rider state

Keep the rubber side down and the shiny side up.

Archived