The MT-07 Forum

WA State riders

tino206

• Premium Member

I am new to the this motorcycle scene and would like to meet other fellow FZ-07/09 riders or just any other motorcycle riders period. Add your name and location  below and maybe one day in the near future we can all meet up.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bonney Lake
Nice! My friend best (and FZ-09 owner) is from Bonney Lake, and his parent's still live down there. Next time we get down that way we'll shoot you a note to see if your around! He lives down in Olympia now, and I'm up in Seattle, Bonney Lake is a relatively convenient meeting point.

• Premium Member

Sounds good, Bonney lake and Enumclaw have pretty nice roads to take a cruise. Just let me know and I am down for a ride, my buddy also has a bike but his is a classic standard suzuki 250

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bellevue for a decade, then moved south! This topic makes me sad. ; ;

Come on you people!

@noname, @riding4fun, @graphitegraves, @IRDESLO, @wingnutted, @tino206, @mjh937, @Rudolpho, we have at least another month left before people will declare it is too cold to ride and do a WA meet.

I visit here at least once a week.  Got any questions, ask and I will answer!

Kinda bummer weather forecast for the weekend, I'm around most Saturdays...what works for other people?

Favorite rides anyone would want to meet up for?

• Global Moderator

I could probably make this weekend work if it was not too far from me. I am in Bellingham.

graphitegraves

You guys should jump on the Edmonds/kingston ferry and ride the hood canal loop 104 to 101 to 106 to HWY 3 I just did it today took approximately 3 hours

graphitegraves
Bellevue for a decade, then moved south! This topic makes me sad. ; ; 
Come on you people!

@noname, @riding4fun, @graphitegraves, @IRDESLO, @wingnutted, @tino206, @mjh937, @Rudolpho, we have at least another month left before people will declare it is too cold to ride and do a WA meet.

So who else is down for October 10th to meet up and ride? So far its me and @noname

graphitegraves
I am working on the 10th so that will not work for me.

Where you work we can do a ride by for ya lol but working on Saturdays sucks I know how it is tho

• Global Moderator
I am working on the 10th so that will not work for me.
Where you work we can do a ride by for ya lol but working on Saturdays sucks I know how it is tho
On Saturday I will be in San Francisco in the morning and New York in the evening. A ride by might be tough :)

Archived