The MT-07 Forum

How to become a LIFETIME premium member

Cruizin

Ok, so Premium Membership options have changed. Photo hosting costs have gone thru the roof. Go figure, bike owners post alot of pics!

PRICE To help cover the pic hosting costs, we have created a Lifetime premium member program! $50 gets you a lifetime Premium Membership on FZ07.org.

Existing premium members were PM'd confirmation how long their premium memberships would last when they originally donated. When your premium membership expires, you will be sent a PM reminding you and at that time you can choose to renew with a lifetime membership by coming to this page or you can elect to let it expire, and at this time your hosted pics will be deleted.

New Premium Members can simply just go below and purchase their Lifetime Memberships at any time.

Perks? Well,you can upload pics directly to a post from your computer by clicking "ADD ATTACHMENT" when you are creating a post or doing a full reply, (not visible on a quick reply).

You also get the title "Premium Member", and a full five stars.

You can also post in the Premium Member board.

How to become a Premium Member/Donate? Easy, just go to the bottom of this page and enter your forum username into the space above the button and then click "Buy NOW".

This will allow me to host your pics on the forum and hopefully add some cool new features throughout the year. And new features for everyone, not just those who donate.

*NOTE: IF you break rules listed in our terms of service and are banned for that or any other reason, your funds will not be refunded in any way shape or form.* This is a non refundable purchase to FZ-07.org.

By clicking the donation button, you agree to the non refundable donation policy.

Best regards,

FZ07.org Staff

ENTER USERNAME INTO FIELD ABOVE BUTTON SO I KNOW WHO TO MAKE PREMIUM!

• Premium Member

Have you considered allowing vendors to advertise on here?
I used to be a member of sportsbikes.net and they had a bunch of banners on there.

I m sure it will generate a little something for running this great site.

• Premium Member

Good to see you added the donation option. I trust many people who are here regularly (or even those who are not, but have seen the value of the forum) will kick in a few dollars. Easy transaction, and glad to participate. 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
howworkclutch
I have seen that on other forums and think that it litters up the forum too much and fear that people wouldn't like it.
this particular people hates it. as soon as a forum becomes a billboard of ads, user-tracking, and unmitigated hype: i'm out.

thanks. a donation is one its way.

-HowWorkClutch

• Premium Member
howworkclutch
@howworkclutch Love your Avatar. Where you live man?
i'm in charlotte nc. 
if a pic is worth a thousand words, that pic should be 50 pics. making a long story a very short one: it was taken at smokeout two years go. the guy in the background approached me and said he'd just got back in-country from Afghanistan... he said he always wanted to do a burnout at smokeout but didn't know how.  he said he wanted to do a "real burnout" without using a concrete barrier. so i talked him through the process and he gave it a go.... and shot across the parking lot and almost took his own head off when he came to a parked flat-bed trailer. luckily he ducked.

not willing to give up: i got my buddies to hold his front-end while he worked the clutch brake and throttle. once he got the wheel spinning they let him go. dude was happy as a pig in poo.

a photographer friend was there for the whole affair.  he snapped the pic just before my clutch gave up. behind the camera is a crown of a couple hundred all hooting and hollering.

good times.

-HowWorkClutch

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest ChicagoAJ
I have seen that on other forums and think that it litters up the forum too much and fear that people wouldn't like it.
Thought this was comical: 
2a6poxx.jpg

Archived