The MT-07 Forum

FZ-07 rear luggage carrier

cassecou

• 2 weeks later...
7usyzaga.jpg

Well I started installing the rear rack. It's more involved than the instructions led me to believe. That teach me. No more reading instructions Laugh Out Loud. I'll post once I'm done. It's a craft project. The upside is I get to use power tools.
Meany

Apparently I am supposed to shoot bottle rockets at the area labeled "a", then point at the front tire.....and a "C" will appear directly in front of the motorcycle. 

Brap!

RRokay Raggie

The template provided is not sized correctly. I am trying to resize it now.......

Brap!

RRokay Raggie

I have a saddle men top box on it. You can see the base plate hooked to the rack. Rack is excellent die cast piece. Directions are harbor freight quality.

Brap!

RRokay Raggie

All told it took 3 hours start to finish, but most of that was resizing the templates (i'm not computer tolerant) I'll work on pics with the top box, its 45 liters so its a little big. Most of the time I have a Cortech Tail bag on it.

RRokay Raggie

• 10 months later...

Do you have a copy of the resized template?  I lost my templates when I moved and now that I am going to put the rack on I realized I need them!  You can email me: andrewmichaelschultz@gmail.com

Archived