The MT-07 Forum

[Italy] My 2014 rides - by etorty

etorty

Hello, just in case someone of you want to see some rides that I've done in north Italy or East (and South) France, here you can find the links.
The text and the comments are in Italian, obviously... but you can see photos and the links to Google Maps.
This year is come, for me, but the next will arrive...

March, 30 The first trip

April, 6 The 2nd trip

[/url]July, 7-8-9 The Lavender

August, 6 Four Hills

August, 30 Monferrato - Langhe

Sept, 12 Alps near home

Sept, 15 One coffee in Imperia

Oct, 18-19 Dronero - Agay

www.MT-Series.it
Yamaha Official MT-Series Club

Mesmerizing places.
I am going to make a deal with you Enrico. You come to Kentucky, I lend you my house and my bike. During that time, I go to Italy and stay at your place and get your MT-07 keys.
What is the tank bag you are using?

It will be a nice deal, cassecou!  :)
But I'll be very happy if I can ride in your country with my MT-07 (her name is "Biancaneve" - did you've seen my very first trip??)...
I'm sure that you know what I mean!  ;) ;)
Nice to see that you agree my country, I'm sure that your country (...all your country!) have many many nice places to ride!
I've never been in the U.S., and I would like to be there for a tour... once in the life, who knows...  :)

My tank bag is an Held type "Stinger" (link), a very good deal for me.
I've bought that bag one year ago, before the bike (my MT-07 was already in the container, over the sea...).
I've done a little modify to the bag in the side of the seat.
On the pillion's seat, I have one Kriega US-20.
I'm really satisfied with these two bags, I have room enough for anything I need for a three or four days trip.
For a longer trip, I can attach to the sides of the Kriega two waterproof "roll-bag", with custom straps, to the standard Kriega's system: I'm ready for the trips of the next year. 8-) 8-)

P.S.: "Biancaneve" is the italian for "Snow White"
But in my case the Seven Dwarfs are not waiting for us at home  ;)

www.MT-Series.it

By the way, if any of you next year will came in North West Italy, I'll pleased to meet him, and possibly to ride with him!

www.MT-Series.it

......did you've seen my very first trip??)...
Your first trip. Yes, and saw you went through a town in France name Embrun. You brought back memories of me and a group of Boy Scouts like kids, sailing on the Lac d'Embrun. http://copainsdavant.linternaute.com/photo/embrun-cadets-de-la-mer-de-l-air-et-de-haute-montagne-4159535

http://copainsdavant.linternaute.com/photo/stage-nautique-a-embrun-cadets-de-la-mer-de-l-air-et-de-haute-montagne-4158206

Wow!!
Nice shots, cassecou!
Those was really good years, for kids...  8-)

www.MT-Series.it

Archived